- This event has passed.
Home Front Legacy: Day School at Museum of Somerset
14 November 2015 @ 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Home Front Legacy 1914–18 Day School – Recording First World War sites in the UK for community groups
The CBA is working with Historic England and partners across the UK to help local communities identify and map the remains of the First World War Home Front.
The CBA invites local community group members, national and local projects and partners to this day school to find out how to use the recording toolkit and online app for your project. We would like to thank Historic England for funding this event
This day school will:
- Get you actively involved with the Home Front Legacy 1914–18 project
- Share the toolkit and resources to use within your own projects, or to start one up
- Enable you to start discovering your local First World War surviving sites, structures and buildings using online resources
- Help you connect with your local Historic Environment Record
- Give you the skills and confidence to share your learning with your community group
- Provide the forum to share your projects and to meet potential partners
For full details, click on the link: www.homefrontlegacy.org.uk
Booking form and a programme for the day is available by clicking here